Are you a high-energy Account Executive with a desire to work for a well-respected and highly awarded leader in the industry? Enzymedica is looking for a Full Time Account Executive to cover the New York City Metro area. Qualified candidates must be based in the area. This is not an Independent Sales Representative position.
This is a sales role, accountable for customer/territory management, new customer acquisition and specific sales quota obtainment.
Candidate must be able to meet the account visit requirements; interact with leads, prospects and current customers; provide information on product line and sell products into accounts to meet quota. Responsible for handling and resolving customer complaints, special orders, or returns during account visits, via phone, email or mail. This position requires travel for territory visits, trade shows and training seminars to accomplish the revenue goals within the assigned area of accountability. This position will require daily travel and up to 50% overnight travel.
• Must possess understanding and make practical use of sales skills and/or processes in order to build business relationships and overall revenue value within assigned territory
• This role is in sales and therefore candidate must be capable of working in a high stress sales environment, must be capable of working effectively and efficiently to manage assigned territory and must possess the ability to multitask while effectively listening at the same time
• Position requires extensive travel – daily to meet company requirements for goal obtainment and service of accounts in territory and when requested, attend trade shows
• Understand and utilize good sales skills, territory and time management, and basic analysis of results
• Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with others including customers and fellow employees
• Exhibit a professional manner in dealing with others and maintain constructive working relationships
• Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
• Minimum of a high school education with 5 years’ previous experience is required. Two or four-year college degree is preferred, but not required.
• Proven record of previous sales success in natural food, health food, supplements, vitamins or the like business or channel of trade
Enzymedica offers excellent pay and a complete benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, plus 401k with a company match, paid holidays, paid time off and discounted products.
Background check required.